Since Gulfstream Park first opened its doors in 1939, we have quickly become known as South Florida’s legendary entertainment destination. Whether you are looking to watch some live Thoroughbred racing action, try your luck in our high-stakes poker room or unwind with appetizers and cocktails at the Village, we provide a little of something for everyone.
We offer our guests a standard of service unbridled by any other and this level of excellence stems directly from the commitment of our employees. We are always searching for candidates that share our same level of passion for people and desire to succeed, while also embodying our positive spirit. Your future is bright at Gulfstream, so make the right bet and join our winning team today!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist guests at the guest services office; resolve all issues/problems
• Create an exceptional experience for all guests through a safe, clean, and friendly environment
• Familiarize self with different venue layouts, events and general information
• Answer questions regarding events, tickets, & schedules
• Reconcile money received
• Balance monies at end of shift with supervisor
• Assist with the restocking of box office supplies
• Follow all operational policies and procedures
• Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
• High school diploma
• 2 years of related experience
• Experience working with guest service and cash handling is required
Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays