Palm Meadows, a state-of-the-art training facility owned and operated by The Stronach Group, is located on 304 beautifully landscaped acres just outside Boynton Beach, Florida along Florida's Turnpike. We are currently seeking qualified security staff members to assist in securing this valuable facility.
Summary: Provides physical security in the casino and related public and support areas pursuant to departmental operating procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains and enforces internal security regulations.
- Completes security incident reports.
- Provides excellent employee and customer service.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, internal policies/procedures, and internal control protocols.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by reporting senior.
- High school diploma or GED preferred. Technical school or formal apprenticeship may be required.
- Prior experience in law enforcement, military or civilian security Services required.
- May require the knowledge, skills, and abilities to work with personal computers, access control card systems, gaming devices, safety equipment, etc.
- Must be able to work effectively with peers, staff members, and regulatory agency personnel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Requires a State of Florida Pari-Mutuel License and a valid driver license. Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and extensive background check.
Bilingual preferred (Spanish and English).