Since Gulfstream Park first opened its doors in 1939, we have quickly become known as South Florida’s legendary entertainment destination. Whether you are looking to watch some live Thoroughbred racing action, try your luck in our high-stakes poker room or unwind with appetizers and cocktails at the Village, we provide a little of something for everyone.
We offer our guests a standard of service unbridled by any other and this level of excellence stems directly from the commitment of our employees. We are always searching for candidates that share our same level of passion for people and desire to succeed, while also embodying our positive spirit. Your future is bright at Gulfstream, so make the right bet and join our winning team today!
Summary: Serve food and beverage to customers in a courteous, friendly and timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pick up and return of daily bank and deposit.
- Greet customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Ring the customers order in a timely fashion.
- Be knowledgeable about the food product being served and answer any questions the customer may have.
- Adhere to guidelines in the proper handling of food.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of items in the concession stand.
- Responsible for proper opening and closing of the concession stand. A checklist with opening and closing procedures will be at each stand.
- Keep the concession stand, storage areas and counters neat and clean at all times.
- Keep condiment area stocked and clean.
- Be courteous and professional when interacting with fellow employees.
- Responsible for daily cash, any shortage over $2.00 is covered at time drawer is counted.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred and/or two (2) years work experience in field.
- May require the knowledge, skills and abilities to work with personal computers, and have the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers.
- Must have the ability to follow instructions, ability to perform assigned tasks under limited supervision.