Since Gulfstream Park first opened its doors in 1939, we have quickly become known as South Florida’s legendary entertainment destination. Whether you are looking to watch some live Thoroughbred racing action, try your luck in our high-stakes poker room or unwind with appetizers and cocktails at the Village, we provide a little of something for everyone.
We offer our guests a standard of service unbridled by any other and this level of excellence stems directly from the commitment of our employees. We are always searching for candidates that share our same level of passion for people and desire to succeed, while also embodying our positive spirit. Your future is bright at Gulfstream, so make the right bet and join our winning team today!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand / facility standards.
- Monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in food and beverage outlets. Ensure food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared to guest specifications.
- Ensure the restaurant complies with sanitation and safety standards for guests and associates.
- Visually inspect and take action to ensure the appearance of facilities is appealing and attractive to guests.
- Follow up on work orders to ensure repairs and maintenance orders are completed on a timely basis.
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on quality of service and food in outlet.
- Document inventory, forecast usage and monitor supplies.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow
MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Experience in supervisory role in a restaurant or banquet setting required.
- Strong knowledge of F&B operations and service, wines and preparation techniques.
- Excellent technical capabilities are a must; must be able to effectively use MS Office as well as other applications in order to determine and track inventory, controls, revenue productions, payroll costs, etc.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, poise, tact and diplomacy.