Major Responsibility Areas:
• Responsible for ensuring the company’s revenue reporting and statistical analysis functions are administered in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Ensures the submission of daily revenue and gaming machine reports as required by applicable protocols.
• Performs special projects relating to win per unit and other statistical analysis as necessary.
• Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
• Must be knowledgeable of Federal and State payroll and 401k regulations.
• Issues written and oral instructions.
• Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
• Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
• Performs other related duties as may be assigned by reporting senior.
• Responsible for training new or existing employees on job responsibilities; documenting safety related issues and concerns; ensuring employees are appropriately trained in recognizing safety hazards; partaking in accident/incident investigations; addressing safety issues or unsafe working conditions; creating, implementing and communicating safety initiatives for the department.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a directly related field.
• Strong leadership skills and customer service orientation required.
• Four (4) to six (6) years of revenue audit experience.
• Prefer supervisory experience within an accounting role; casino experience required.
• Previous accounting knowledge or Audit experience.
• Possession of, and ability to obtain and maintain a Florida gaming license.