Since Gulfstream Park first opened its doors in 1939, we have quickly become known as South Florida’s legendary entertainment destination. Whether you are looking to watch some live Thoroughbred racing action, try your luck in our high-stakes poker room or unwind with appetizers and cocktails at the Village, we provide a little of something for everyone.
We offer our guests a standard of service unbridled by any other and this level of excellence stems directly from the commitment of our employees. We are always searching for candidates that share our same level of passion for people and desire to succeed, while also embodying our positive spirit. Your future is bright at Gulfstream, so make the right bet and join our winning team today!
Responsible for the development and execution of Special Events, Player Development Events and oversees the Bus Marketing Department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees Bus Marketing to include the creation of contracts, is the liaison between bus company and GSP Casino, oversees the process of the group in CMP through the Player’s Club and completes/reviews post analysis
- Acts as liaison between GSP Village outlets and GSP Casino
- Complimentary voucher reconciliation from GSP Village for complimentary offers
- Hires entertainment for casino and casino special events
- Responsible for all Player Development events from creation to post analysis
- Acts as liaison between Hotel Partners and GSP Casino
- Reconciliation of invoices from hotel partners and ensures payment is within required time period
- Provide excellent employee support and external customer service
- Review and ensure that all processes are completed in compliance with internal controls.
- Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
Gulfstream Park offers all full time employees comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, STD, LTD Life and 401K with employer match after one year of employment, vacation, sick, and holiday pay, tuition reimbursement and more!
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associate’s degree preferred.
- Must possess outstanding administrative and organizational skills.
- Must be detail focused with the demonstrated ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and workload demands.
- Must be able to interact well with internal and external customers and work as a team member.
- Must have an In-depth knowledge of federal/state laws and regulations pertaining to gaming
- Strong leadership skills and customer service orientation required.
- Must be able to work effectively with peers, staff members, and regulatory agency personnel.
- Strong computer skills to include effective working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products. Knowledge of data base management and support systems preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.