Since Gulfstream Park first opened its doors in 1939, we have quickly become known as South Florida’s legendary entertainment destination. Whether you are looking to watch some live Thoroughbred racing action, try your luck in our high-stakes poker room or unwind with appetizers and cocktails at the Village, we provide a little of something for everyone.
We offer our guests a standard of service unbridled by any other and this level of excellence stems directly from the commitment of our employees. We are always searching for candidates that share our same level of passion for people and desire to succeed, while also embodying our positive spirit. Your future is bright at Gulfstream, so make the right bet and join our winning team today!
Summary: Provides clerical and administrative support to the receivables function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- A/R billings and postings
- Issuing bills, receipts and invoices to Customers and Clients
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support Accounts Receivables Supervisor
- Handle daily and monthly AR Postings along with all collections
- Complete bi-weekly deposits and check scanning
- Ensure that invoice coding is accurate and follows corporate guidelines.
- Work with internal and external customers to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Prepare and maintain various reports.
- Additional responsibilities or duties may be assigned.
Gulfstream Park offers all full time employees comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, STD, LTD Life and 401K with employer match after one year of employment, vacation, sick, and holiday pay, tuition reimbursement and more!
- Working knowledge of Great Plains Software (Preferred)
- Proven experience as billing specialist
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Associates degree in Finance or Accounting
- Billing: At least 3-5 years (Preferred)